The history of St. Sebastian’s College can be traced beyond 160 years. However, the recorded history counts from the year 1926 after the De la Salle Brothers took over the administration of the school.
Over a period of 55 years the Administrator of the school functioned as Ex-Officio President, while the Hony. Secretary functioned as The Chief Executive Officer of the OBA.
It is a well-known fact that the OBA played the key role in the action, along with teachers, parents & well-wishers during the school take over in 1960 which eventually preserved the status of the College as a private non fee levying school. The challenges that the administration had to face were so enormous and brought hardships specially in raising funds for financing the needs of the school.
The Old Boys Association with a current membership of well over 2000 take pride in the fact that the objectives of the association as spelled out in the Constitution have been more than realized over the last 85 long years.
The 7th General Committee Meeting to be held on Saturday, 07th March’20 from 06.00pm to 07.30pm at the College, New Lecture Hall.
“Old Boys Gala Cricket Encounter” will be played at Prince of Wales College Grounds between the Old Boys of St. Sebastian’s and Prince of Wales Colleges, Moratuwa on 08th March 2020, 09.30AM onwards.
SEBSOBA announced that the Stag Night’2020 will be held at the Ramadia Ranmal Holiday Resort on Friday, 13th March from 7.00 PM onwards.
- Spiritual Development
- Self and soft skills development
- Encouraging & Rewarding Sportsmen
- Recognizing talents in Drama, Arts, Music, Media, IT and guiding them to find their way forward
- Career Guidance & job placements
- A platform to network among members
- To Increase communication & flow of information
- To build a social support system for Members
- To facilitate and organize fun activities for the members to cover all age groups
Find us on Facebook
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.