Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come. Have a blessed 2018!!!
General Committee Notice: The 6th General Committee Meeting to be notified soon. Stay tuned.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to everyone who helped and contributed to make our 2017 Dinner Dance, the Sebastianites @ the Oscars a fabulous success!!!
The history of St. Sebastian’s College can be traced beyond 160 years. However, the recorded history counts from the year 1926 after the De la Salle Brothers took over the administration of the school. Only five years later, the inaugural meeting of the Old Boys ‘Association was held on 14th July 1931 with Rev. Bro. Bonaventure Idus as the President, Mr. Peter. B. Dias as Hon. Secretary and Rev. Bro Joseph Charles as the Hony. Treasurer with a committee to manage the affairs of the Association.Over a period of 55 years the Administrator of the school functioned as Ex-Officio President, while the Hon. Secretary functioned as The Chief Executive Officer of the OBA.
It is a well-known fact that the OBA played the key role in the action, along with teachers, parents & well-wishers during the school take over in 1960 which eventually preserved the status of the College as a private non fee levying school.
- To work hand in hand with the college administration for the development of its students in the following key areas:
- Spiritual Development
- Self and soft skills development
- Encouraging & Rewarding Sportsmen
- Recognizing talents in Drama, Arts, Music, Media, IT and guiding them to find their way forward
- Career Guidance & job placements
- A platform to network among members
- To Increase communication & flow of information
- To build a social support system for Members
- To facilitate and organize fun activities for the members to cover all age groups